- In this section, the TEIs are required to provide the following information:
- Daily Working Hours : 08 Hours
- Number of Working days in a week : 06 Days
- Total No. of working days in a week : 1080 Days
- Average Daily attendance during the current session : 92 %
- Programme-wise Result of Students for last three Years
|Pass% age in the final examination during the last three academic session|
|Sl. No.||Programme||Session 2014-15||Session 2015-16||Session 2016-17|
|01||B.Ed.||100 %||100 %||100%|
Number of Ex-students of the Institution who qualified in the Central or State Eligibility Test during the Previous Two Years:
|Year||Number of Students Appeared||Number of Students Qualified|
Name & Number of schools available for Internship during the current session
- a) Govt./Govt. aided schools
- i) Government Middle School, Jamuawan
- ii) Government High School, Mirganj
- iii) Government Middle School, Tetaroo
- iv) Government Middle School, Bichhn
- b) Private recognised Unaided School
- i) Gayan Ganga, Wazirganj
- ii) J.S.S School, Wazirganj
- c) Rural School
- i) Government Middle School, Sheotar.
- ii) Government Middle School, Kajoor .
- iii) Government High School, Kajoor.
- Total number of internship days in the previous academic session: 82 Days.
- Total Number of Mentor Teachers associated with internship: 100
- Did the Institution conduct orientation programme for the students before the commencement of Internship: Yes
- Did the Institution conduct the Planning cum Consultation meeting with Heads of Internship Schools? : Yes