ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
A candidate who has passed the Bachelor Examination in Science, Arts and Commerce and have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate from any of the recognised university in India and abroad or equivalent degree recognised by UGC and Magadh University is eligible for admission in B.Ed. course.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLY
Applications are to be made only on the prescribed admission form attached to the prospectus of this college. The application form can be obtained from the college office on any working day between 10A.M. and 5 P.M. on payment Rs.600/- (six hundred) only on cash. The prospectus with admission form can also be obtained through post by sending a demand draft of Rs.650/- (six hundred fifty) only payable at Gaya in favour of Maha Bodhi Teachers Training College.
Prospectus can also be available in the office of “Bihar College of Pharmacy”, New Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar) for sale at the above price.
Selection of student for admission in 1 (one) year B.Ed. course will be made on the basis of the result of an Entrance Test to conducted by the college at Patna and Gaya and college premises. The entrance examination shall be of one hour duration. The applicant will be supplied an answer-sheet and a question book-let comprising of 100 objective questions 1 marks each from General Knowledge, Science, Literature, Arts, Commerce, Sports etc. Sample of answer-sheet is given in the Prospectus as one of the Annexure. The applicant appearing at the Entrance Examination will return the question book-let to invigilator before leaving the examination hall. Only such applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination whose application forms and two sets of admission cards will be properly filled in and be complete in all respect.
The candidate who failed to send complete application forms will not be issued Admit Card for Entrance Examination. After the Entrance Examination, the applicants name will be short-listed and called for interview/counselling.
At the time of counselling /interview, the short-listed applicants will have to come with their required documents papers mentioned below :-
- Letter of interview/counseling.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Mark-sheet from Matriculation and onwards.
- C.L.C. from the institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Certificate of Medical fitness.
- An affidavit in the format attached to the Prospectus by the candidate himself/herself.
- Three recent passport size photograph with your name written on back side of the photograph.
- Hostel if required by a candidate, the hostel charges and fooding charges shall be deposited in advance as determined by the college at the time of admission.
AFFIDAVIT WITH ENCLOSURE
At the time of Admission the applicants should submit an affidavit as undertaking for anti ragging and document verification.
FEES AND DEPOSITS
- The selected candidates will be required to pay one time fee of Rs.68,500/- (Rupees forty eight thousand five hundred only) (non-refundable) at the time of admission for one year course or the enhanced amount determined by the College Management, if any for which the selected candidates will be informed at the time of admission.
- The admission fee shall be paid by the candidates in the shape of Bank Drafts payable at Gaya in favour of Maha BodhiTeachersTraining College.
- University examination fee and any other charges related to examination shall be paid up by the student as and when required.
- Admitted student shall have to be given an affidavit in the format annexed hereto and marked as Annexure
- The College Management Committee reserves the right to revise admission procedure, fee structure and any other charges at any time without notice.