- Last date of submission of Application :
- Entrance Examination :
- Declaration of Result :
- Date of Interview / Counselling :
- Date of Admission:
For the Bachelor of Education Examination
1. The courses of study shall extend over one academic year and shall comprise the following subjects :-
- History of education and comparative education.
- Educational Psychology and Measurement.
- Principles of education and educational sociology.
- Educational administration and socio and health education.
- Methods of teaching (Two school subjects)
- Practical teaching.
- Craft and extra-mural activities.
- Sessional work.
2. No candidate shall be considered to have completed a regular course of study and undergone a course of practical training unless during one academic year he or she has attended at least 75% of the lectures delivered and taught at least twenty lesions in each of the method subjects offered.